The products that are manufactured by a contractor or a third-party manufacturer and sold under a retailer’s brand name are known as private label products. These products often lead to innovation and have been successful in communicating that there is no price or quality trade-off in their offerings.
However, developing brand guidelines for them and updating their artwork for a new look and feel within the stipulated timelines is a major challenge for a private label manufacturer.
Having been pioneered at establishing the brand guidelines for brand names, logos, typefaces, and other design elements, Freyr assists manufacturers (of Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Skin Care and Food Products, etc.) in designing private label artwork. Freyr provides 24/7 artwork support for private label products to meet the tight product launch timelines and to take advantage of first-in-the-market and increase sales.
Our experienced professionals follow the best artwork practices for private label products that align with packaging and printing processes with high quality and a right-first-time approach.
With 25,000+ private label artworks created for the top 3 Australian and top 2 North American pharmacy chain brands in the past five years, Freyr has proven to be a strategic artwork partner.
- World-class Infrastructure
- Best-in-class Design Studio with Highly Creative Professionals
- Hands-on Experience in Branding and Rebranding
- Deep Understanding of Artwork Content Required for Private Label Products
- Extensive Knowledge of Packaging and Printing Requirements
- Continuous Improvements Using Six Sigma/Lean Tools
- Cost-effective Solution
- Multi-lingual Support
- One-stop solution for all your branding and rebranding needs
- Strong brand identity
- Great control over timelines and improved productivity
- Right-first-time with high quality