Private Label Artwork Services: An Overview
The products that are manufactured by a contractor or a third-party manufacturer and sold under a retailer’s brand name are known as private label products. These products often lead to innovation and have been successful in communicating that there is no price or quality trade-off in their offerings.
However, developing brand guidelines for them and updating their artwork for a new look and feel within the stipulated timelines is a major challenge for a private-label manufacturer. Private Label Artwork Services play a crucial role in addressing the challenges faced by private-label manufacturers.
Having been pioneered at establishing the brand guidelines for brand names, logos, typefaces, and other design elements, Freyr assists manufacturers (of Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Skin Care and Food Products, etc.) in designing private label artwork services. Freyr provides 24/7 private label artwork services for private label products to meet the tight product launch timelines and to take advantage of first-in-the-market and increase sales.
Our experienced professionals follow the best artwork practices for private label products that align with private label packaging and printing processes with high quality and a right-first-time approach.
With 25,000+ private labels created for the top three (03) Australian and top two (02) North American pharmacy chain brands in the past five (05) years, Freyr has proven to be a strategic artwork partner.
Private Label Artwork Services – Freyr Expertise
- World-class Infrastructure.
- Best-in-class design studio with highly creative professionals.
- Hands-on experience in branding and rebranding.
- Deep understanding of artwork content required for private label products.
- Extensive knowledge of private label packaging and printing requirements.
- Continuous improvements using Six Sigma/Lean tools.
- Cost-effective solution.
- Multilingual support.
Private Label Artwork Services – Freyr Advantages
- One-stop solution for all your branding and rebranding needs.
- Strong brand identity.
- Great control over timelines and improved productivity.
- Right-first-time with high quality.