Creating compliant packaging for a cosmetic product is a collaborative effort of various departments such as: Labeling, Artwork and Regulatory Affairs. Cosmetic labeling and artwork must be combinedly reviewed and approved by artwork labeling and Regulatory Affairs teams to ensure the compliance. In some situations, companies dedicate their entire resources to develop a successful cosmetic product but apparently there are loopholes to provide an aesthetic Cosmetic Artwork Solution. With so many departments involved and as they might work independently in most of the cases, the entire process becomes redundant. Thus, resulting in huge amount of time and resource consumption, which if streamlined can reduce the product’s time to market.
With a competitive edge of having a varied set of departments at a single location and with a centralized control, Freyr supports cosmetics manufacturers, importers and exporters for successful compliance. In addition, Freyr also helps companies with Cosmetic Packaging Artwork Services. Overall, appearance for any cosmetic product should be impactful and hence, we at Freyr not only take care of the compliance but also on the creative side and can provide Cosmetic Artwork solutions to any cosmetic company.
Freyr’s in-house design team is equipped with Researchers in packaging component, Design Experts (Art Director, Designer), Copywriters, Technical Proofreaders, and Packaging Label Reviewers along with the Regulatory Affairs team. Customized to client needs, Freyr caters Cosmetics artwork services to small, mid-sized and large cosmetic companies as per their regional specifications and handles both creation of new Cosmetic artworks and amendments to existing artworks as well.
- Design studio with expertise in cosmetics
- In-house experts – creative directors, designers, copywriters, technical proofreaders and Regulatory labeling experts
- Flexibility to work on new packaging artwork creation as well as changes to existing artwork
- Work closely with stakeholders to create best designs for review
- Global market packaging artwork creation solutions
- Artwork creation in consultation with Regulatory and labeling department
- End-to-end cosmetic label artwork services
- One-stop shop for end-to-end cosmetic Regulatory consultation
- Cost-effective services in packaging artwork creation
- Technical proofreading for cosmetic artworks
- Right-first-time approach
- Cosmetic artwork studio in Freyr has varied roles, which is unique given the cosmetic industry scenario
- Proven track record of reviewing more than 500 cosmetic product labels for countries like Europe, USA, Philippines, Dubai, Australia, etc.
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of cosmetics like skin care, hair care, infant care, oral care, beauty products and more
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationships with various Has
- Structured approach to ensure quick market access