Creating compliant packaging for a cosmetic product is a collaborative effort of various departments in an organization such as: Labeling, Artwork and Regulatory Affairs. While label artwork must be validated by an artwork labeling team, it must combinedly be reviewed and approved by Regulatory Affairs team to ensure the compliance. With so many departments involved and as they might work independently in most of the cases, the entire process becomes redundant. Thus, resulting in huge amount of time and resource consumption, which if streamlined can reduce the product’s time to market.
With a competitive edge of having a varied set of departments at a single location and with a centralized control, Freyr supports cosmetics manufacturers, importers, and exporters for successful compliance. Freyr’s in-house design team is equipped with Researchers in packaging component, Design Experts (Art Director, Designer), Copywriters, Technical Proofreaders, and Packaging Label Reviewers along with Regulatory Affairs team. Customized to client needs, Freyr caters artwork services to small, mid-sized and large cosmetic companies as per their regional specifications and handles both creation of new artworks and amendments to existing artworks as well.
- Design studio with expertise in cosmetics
- In-house experts – creative directors, designers, copywriters, technical proof readers and Regulatory labeling experts
- Flexibility to work on new cosmetic packaging artwork creation as well as changes to existing artwork
- Work closely with stakeholders to create best designs for review
- Global market packaging artwork creation solutions
- Artwork creation in consultation with Regulatory and labeling department
- One-stop shop for end-to-end cosmetic Regulatory consultation
- Cost effective services in cosmetic packaging artwork creation
- Technical proofreading for cosmetic artworks
- Right-first-time approach
- Cosmetic artwork studio in Freyr has varied roles, which is unique given the cosmetic industry scenario
- Proven track record of reviewing more than 500 cosmetic product labels for countries like Europe, USA, Philippines, Dubai, Australia, etc.
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of cosmetics like skin care, hair care, infant care, oral care, beauty products, etc.
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationships with various HAs
- Structured approach to ensure quick market access