Graphics are an essential aspect of visual communication and contribute to building brand value in the consumer’s mind. It is important to ensure that the graphic designs i.e.: packaging artwork designs comply with various Regulatory guidelines, especially for the most regulated industries like Pharma, Biotech, Cosmetics, Nutraceuticals, and Medical Devices. While doing so, without a state-of-the-art artwork studio, managing various design-oriented operational complexities like organizing multiple design tools, lack of proper version controls, untraceable working files, limited knowledge on Regulatory mechanisms, and demanding packaging and print supplier requirements affect an organization’s product launch timelines and costs.
Freyr’s in-house Artwork Design Studio is equipped with technically aligned design teams that can work upon any new design concept to changes to existing market artworks for any kind of component and industry type. With the current Regulatory knowledge, the Freyr design team is equipped to offer Regulatory artwork solutions, with a right-first-time approach. Apart from packaging artwork designs, Freyr assists organizations with specialized artwork design services for logos, product branding, style guides, and promotional materials under artwork design services.
- Artwork Studio services,
- Packaging Artwork design services for primary packaging components and secondary packaging components; cartons, blister foils, tubes, sachets, labels etc.
- Patient Information Leaflets (PILs) design
- Designing of promotional material both digital- and print-based that including brochures, flyers, danglers etc.
- Product branding and company branding
- Design & layout creative services
- Logo creation and identity design
- Newsletter creation
- Pre-press design services
- Image retouching
- 3D rendering
- Unlike a traditional Pharma Artwork Studio, Freyr seamlessly integrates Regulatory compliance and intelligence practices at the core of artwork processes
- One-stop-shop artwork design studio services
- Best-in-class graphic designing infrastructure with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certification
- Experienced resources on Graphic Designing, Regulatory, marketing, packaging & print supplier requirements
- Availability of industry standard software and hardware requirements
- 98% Quality with the right-first-time approach
- 24/7 dedicated graphic design support
- Quick and efficient retrieval process
- Robust asset management system
- Standard artwork creation process